News & Commentary by Norah Fountain
Subscribe to see new MNW posts. Check your Junkmail folder if no confirmation email appears
Muskokans See Your Ad Here
- Expert Provides Tips For Buying a Used Boat June 19, 2013
- Town of Bracebridge Employee Service Awards Ceremony Happens Tonight at Town Hall June 19, 2013
- New Gravenhurst Public School Outdoor Classroom Complete June 19, 2013
- Clean Air Commute This Week June 19, 2013
- Free Talking Epinephrine Injectors Donated to Tim Horton Children's Camps June 19, 2013
Sun Media: What’s Up Muskoka
Hunters Bay Radio
Cottage Country Now
Arts & Culture News, sponsored by the New Actors’ Colony Theatre
NEW ACT SUMMER EVENTS
June 23 : Garden Party – Strawberry Social and Tea – 2pm, Kick off the season with entertainment by ‘Sound Bite’, Fashions by Overboard, Local Artisans, Wine Tasting, fresh strawberry delicacies. Gatsby Garden Party theme!
June 25 : Sherman Downey and the Ambiguous Case – 8pm at the Bala Bay Inn, Tickets $20 http://www.shermandowney.ca
July 7: Grant Fullerton at Cottage Cravings.
NEW ACT SUMMER SEASON Wed-Sun JULY 10 - AUGUST 11
Get tickets now for these great plays: Greater Tuna, Frankie, You Fancy Yourself, Buncha-Munsch, Cure for Everything, The Red Row and Sunday Readings: Her-2, Kill Zone, Anne
August 6: HAPPY DAYS The 3rd Annual Gala in Bala – poodle skirts, tight jeans, ducktails, a pig roast and good ol’ rock ‘n roll music. Music of The Sensations
Thank you, New Actors' Colony Theatre, for Sponsoring this Arts & Culture space! newact.ca and here's to a great 3rd season. The New Act thanks all those who help theatre in Bala happen!